"Copywriting" on photography websites
In this article, Copywriter Laura Llorente gives a series of tips on how to improve the texts of a photographer's website. Text is an essential part of communication and writing following good criteria is essential. The text of our website has to answer important questions such as: Who are we? What services do we offer? Where do we work?
Writing well the texts of our website helps us connect with our ideal client. Think about the strength a testimony can have when purchasing an online product. We share this article by Laura so you can get to work and improve your website today!
- Where should texts be included in a photography website?
- Home or Home. Your presentation page
- Services. What you offer to your visitors and customers.
- U.S. Highlight your best qualities and show yourself nearby.
- Contact. Let them find you in a thousand ways and ask you for all the information they need.
- Testimonials and opinions. Let your customers talk about you.
- The contents of your photography blog
- Post regularly
- The extension of your texts
- The most common mistakes in the contents of a photography website and how to solve them